Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'm an AUNT!!! and I'm coming home!!!

Congrats Luke and Hannah on the birth of their new little bundle of joy today! I can't wait to see everyone next week!

Leah Corinne Andrews
7lbs at 4:30pm, Sunday May 25th, 2008 (her due date was today, too :)
blonde hair, blue eyes. stay tuned for pictures! Ahhhh! I'm so excited!!!!!


I will be coming home for a quick visit next Sunday, May 31 - Tues June 2. As much as I would love to call around and hang out with everyone, that's not likely to happen because I have babies to see and a wedding to plan... BUT if you are interested in hanging out, I'm leaving it up to YOU to call ME, please. And I'll see where things are at and if I have time to meet up with you or something.

Other than that-- the cliffnotes since Easter. Sorry I've been bad at updating...

Outside of working and wedding planning...

Caving when Natalie and Emily came to visit in April (pics to come later, they're still on my camera)
Camping at VA beach and visits with Emily, Chad, and Natalie (ps: congrats on the pregnancy, Natalie!)
Joined a gym, been biking, racquetball, tennis, frisbee golf, joined a church softball team, and avoiding tan lines at all costs in spite of all that. lol
Looking for an apartment for July so I can get settled in and ready for when Jonathan moves in after the wedding...
Got a raise 3 weeks ago!
Our honeymoon is booked! Resort and Cruise in Florida!

And for the near future:
Shenandoah National Park for memorial day (tomorrow)
home to Ohio late Saturday night
future-sister-in-law's wedding mid-June in Illinois


prayer: peace and growth in my relationship with Jonathan, new baby Leah and mommy, wedding planning that goes well enough that it will be a worry/stress-free wedding day and honeymoon, apartment hunting, building friendships locally, our friend Sarah in Africa, Jonathan's potential trips with his job, maintaining a good witness with my co-workers, sufficient sleep, continued activeness, and saneness during the next two months.

God is good and He's still in control. Hope to see you all soon... :D

No comments: