Thursday, March 27, 2008

post-easter week

After many early and late nights traveling, we are back from Illinois and working again. We left Saturday morning at 3:30am to fly out of Washington-Dulles airport, only to discover our flight was canceled due to weather and rescheduled two hours later. sigh.

Our weekend was monumental relationship-wise. Most of which will remain under the Chuppah between Jonathan and I. But I will say that God is sufficient, He is bigger than ourselves, and real love is worth fighting for. I have even greater confidence in where He is leading us in marriage. :)

Our travels home were long... not bad, just long. I think it felt long because I had a headache, I was nauseous, and we were both tired. But the 2 1/2 hour drive home was wonderful conversationally. Thank you, my dear. By 4am my head finally hit my cozy warm pillow, and I'm starting to feel back to normal routine again :)

Next travel plans: a trip home to see my new niece in May !!!!!!! My future sister-in-law's wedding in June !!!!! And then our own wedding in August (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) followed by a wonderful honeymoon and a million and one receptions after that.

Whew! I get exhausted just typing that out. :)


Pictures and more updates to come soon.

No comments: